1. Sample transporting and personnel activities: To distribute laboratory areas, we should first consider the workflow, sample transporting and transporting, bio-safety factors, etc.
2. Sensitivity: Whether laboratory design can meet the needs of future changes is extremely important.
3. Safety: The design and size of the laboratory should consider safety, meet the building rules of emergency cleaning and decentralized export, and equip safety equipment according to the condition of each laboratory. Within 30 meters from the risk chemical reagent, there should be an emergency eye wash and shower. All laboratories and centres directly in contact with pollutants should be equipped with hand-washing pools, which should be located at the exit. Hand wash basin should be independent and exclusive, and should not be mixed with pollutant disposal and experiment.
4. Setting up smoke hood and safety equipment: Any safety hood should be placed as far as possible away from the exit, in order to fit the criterion that harmful experiments are far from the main channel.
5. Repairing laboratory requests materials to be moisture-proof, corrosion-resistant and non-fading; requests to think abundantly about the laboratory walls, ceilings and air should be flat, easy to clean, impermeable, resistant to chemical and disinfectant corrosion; the closeness of doors and windows, advocates the use of push-pull doors, all laboratory requests without threshold; air advocates the use of terrazzo or anti-skid floor tiles.
6. The experimental table should be waterproof, corrosion-resistant and heat-resistant. Two sets of multi-function sockets are equipped on the wall of the side table of the laboratory and on the teacher's platform. The experimental table adopts the type of storage cabinet. The drug shelf is designed on the table. The design of the table should be convenient for the experimental operation. For example, the lower part of the table is slightly concave, which can contain the legs of the sitting experimenter. Two sets of multi-function sockets are set up at about 1 m intervals (or each group of experimental tables). The furniture in the laboratory should be strong and easy to clean. A certain gap should be maintained between all kinds of furniture and equipment, and a special platform (rack) for placing biological waste containers should be provided.
This article is from: Lab decoration more content please click: http://www.weesow.com, we will provide you with a satisfactory service to ask questions, welcome your call!