Concentrated air-conditioning system should be used for cleaning asphyxia in large area, centralized and simultaneous operation or noise control and vibration control. Conversely, decentralized air conditioning systems can be used. Large-scale purification workshop can also separate fresh air disposal and decentralized purification air conditioning installation.
When the demand meets the fresh air volume of clean room, positive air volume and exhaust volume, the air-conditioning system should make full use of the return air. As long as a large number of harmful substances are produced in the process of processing, DC air conditioning system can be used. Some disposal can not guarantee sanitary requests or damage other processes. Clean rooms should be separately equipped with clean air conditioning systems under the following conditions:
1. Laminar clean room and turbulent clean room;
2. Different clean rooms for end filters;
3. Clean room and general air-conditioning room;
4. Running shifts or using clean rooms at different times;
5. When the area of clean room is too large or the room is too large, it should be divided into several purification air-conditioning systems, which can be adjusted conveniently, and the return air duct is arranged with light air volume and pressure.
6. Consumption process requests that air conditioning systems cannot be used together. Mufflers are not usually recommended for air conditioning systems. Other comprehensive measures should be taken to meet the requirements of noise reduction in clean rooms. When it is necessary to use mufflers, mufflers made of structures that do not produce dust and are not easy to accumulate and good sound absorption materials should be used.
The following points should be considered when installing part of the exhaust system in the clean room:
1. Exhaust system should not pass through two clean air conditioning systems.
2. Some exhaust systems should take measures to avoid air reflux. Intermediate discharge filters or check valves can be installed in the exhaust system.
3. Some exhaust systems should adopt noise reduction measures. When the muffler is installed, it should be placed on the suction part of the fan.
4. Attention should be paid to the emission of hazardous substances so as to conform to the emission standards of national rules. Blowers, return fans and exhaust fans in air conditioning systems should be interlocked. The interlocking order is as follows: when the system is open, first turn on the blower, then drive the fan and exhaust fan back: when the system is closed, first close the exhaust fan and return to the fan, then close the blower.